From Dan's Comp electives
- Open book exam and 2 20% assignments (no in-semester tests)
- Tutorials are not very good, my tutor was only interested in imparting how smart he was
- The lecturer is pretty committed, but the lectures are 3 hours long and the content can get pretty dry
- The actual material covered is pretty interesting and gives you a good sense of how graphics in games work
- You can skip the lectures, but the knowledge builds on itself 100% (like in COMP1917) so you can't just "not get" some of the content < this
- Robert is a cool tutor, but he speaks at the speed of sound. This subject should really have a 2 hour tute. - Content is really good
- ^ Yeah I hate it when sound travels at the speed of sound.