From Dan's Comp electives
- apparently super boring and easy. Lecture is super boring. lab can be done at home, instructors not too helpful.
- know your joins and you will get a HD
- shit Lecturer
- eh. a good thing to learn anyway
- good WAM Booster (ez marks)
- Exam was not at all easy and the exam has nothing to do with the lecture materials and assignments
- Didn't have a good lecturer, and the structure of the course is all over the place. Resources to learn weren't great, and the tutorial/labs were basically useless. The work throughout the semester focuses on the same content to build up your SQL skills, but then the exam abandons this entirely and expects theory which hasn't been assessed or properly practiced, and throws curveball questions about sections of the course that were barely covered.
- Do not do this course
- Avoid Xuemin, unless you can understand his accent.